Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I make a good menu plan, but I have trouble with the follow through! Check out other menu plans over at Org Junkie.com
Last week my menu plan was to make Meatloaf, Baked Coconut Shrimp, Meatball Soup, and Spaghetti. Well, I didn't make any of it! I haven't been cooking a lot lately because we've had so much going on at the church. We are eating on the go. My family is sick of sandwiches, and drive thru. So, this week we are going to try again... I don't have anything planned for this week, so I'm really going to try to do better.
I'll let you know if I am able to do it.

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Hello! I know what it's like to be on the go all the time. You definitely have to set yourself up for success in this area, though, by even planning out your fast food stops if that's what you have to do. I haven't done the crock pot thing, but that seems to work for a lot of super busy moms. On the days when I know we're going to be busy in the evening or there won't be much time to make dinner I either do frozen lasagna or cassarole or I know that's the day we'll be eating hot dogs or ordering pizza.

Val said...

Have you ever tried the once a month cooking? Well, I haven't either! But it sounds good. I still have not made the menu planning mondays yet. That is on my to do lists.