Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Menu Plan Monday




This is my first attempt at Menu Plan Monday and I'm already a day late! I wrote down my menu plan for the week yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to blog it until today! I hope everyone enjoys. Check out orgjunkie for more menus!

Monday - Church Ladies Meeting (didn't cook)

Tuesday - Chicken Tetrazinni

Wednesday - Slow Cooker Jambalaya

Thursday - Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas

Friday - Salmon Croquettes, Green Beans, & Black Eyed Peas

I don't cook breakfast during the week, and we usually just take left overs or sandwiches for lunch. On Saturday & Sunday, we usually cook on the fly! My DH loves to just open the cabinets and make a masterpiece! In reality he is a much better cook than me!

2 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

Looks like a great menu! I see that you use the crockpot a lot... have you seen Crockpot Lady's site? Her new year's resolution is to use the crockpot for 365 days this year... her site is at: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com

It might give you ideas too :-)

Val said...

Can I come over and eat with you this week?