Thursday, February 28, 2008

Baked Tilapia with Parmesan Cheese

4 Tilapia fillets (about 4-6oz per fillet)
3 Tbsp Lite Ranch Dressing
4 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
Lemon JuiceLite
Salt

Directions:
Lay fillets out on a cookie sheet and lightly salt each piece. Spread lite ranch dressing over each fillet. It doesn't have to be thick or opaque, so you may not use all of the dressing. Sprinkle each fillet with parmesan cheese. Squirt with a little lemon juice. Bake for 12 minutes for each of thickness at 375 degrees uncovered. Also serve with a lemon slice on each plate for those who want a little more lemon flavor. The fish bakes up so nice and the parmesan cheese begins to brown a little and have a little crunch to it, TIP...cover the pan in foil before you bake and you won't have to worry about clean up..just pick up the four corners of the foil and fold into a pouch, discard and take the garbage out.

3 comments:

Eleisia said...

I'm the only one in my family that like fish but ths recipe sounds so good. I just might make it for myself!

Thanks for visiting my Slow Cooking Thursday post.

Eleisia at
http://chrysanthemoms.com/inthekitchen

Val said...

I love it. I will use this recipe. I am PROUD OF YOU! Love Val

ShellyH said...

My hubby loves fish!